|EVENT NAME||MEGABUILD INDONESIA 2018
The 17th edition of Indonesia dedicated Architecture, Interior Design and Building Material Exhibition featuring:
· Doors & Windows Expo
|EVENT DATE||15 – 18 March 2018|
|EVENT VENUE||Jakarta Convention Center | Jakarta, Indonesia|
|EVENT SIZE||45,000 sqm (All Halls) including outdoor areas|
|ORGANISER||Reed Panorama Exhibitions|
|EXHIBITOR PROFILE||Expect over 600 exhibiting companies from over 18 countries (Indonesia, Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Vietnam, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Germany, Turkey, India, Italy, France, Spain, and USA with over 10 National Group representations.
|VISITOR PROFILE||Expect over 50,000 visitors from the following profiles:
· Governmental & Provincial agencies
|· Ministry of Public Works & Public Housing, Republic of Indonesia
· Ministry of Industry, Republic of Indonesia
· Ministry of Trade, Republic of Indonesia
|SUPPORTED BY||· Persatuan Insinyur Indonesia (PII)
· Green Building Council Indonesia (GBCI)
· Himpunan Teknik Iluminasi Indonesia (HTII)
· Indonesia Ceramic Association (ASAKI)
· Indonesia Chamber of Commerce & Industry (KADIN INDONESIA)
· Indonesian Contractors Association (HAKI)
· Indonesian Institute of Architects (IAI)
· Indonesian Society of Interior Designer (HDII)
· National Contractors Association of Indonesia (GAPENSI)
· The Indonesian Electrical Lighting Industry Association (APERLINDO)
· The National Association of Indonesian Consultant (INKINDO)
|KEY EVENTS DURING MEGABUILD INDONESIA
|1. NEW IN INDONESIA BizMATCH Business Matching –MegaBuild, with a unique business matching platform BizMATCH that allows international exhibitors and Indonesia importers, distributors, retailers and agents to “e-meet” before the exhibition and thereafter fix onsite face to face meeting during the show. The unique system is driven by over 20 relationship officers to that will be working back-end to facilitate the meetings.2. Indonesia Architecture & Design Forum (IADF) – The 2nd edition of IADF will showcase international award winning architectural design with over 15 international architects and designers. IADF is a two day forum held from 15-16 March 2018. IADF is collaboration with IAI and supported by ARCASIA. IADF is expected to see over 300 attendees in 2017.
3. Jakarta Design Week 2018 – Jakarta Design Week is a week-long architecture and design festival which range from a series of CPD eligible workshops, talk shows and professional architecture certification course (KUM) and will be held as part of MegaBuild. Beside professional involvements, JDW 2018 also aims to reach out to the entire community in Jakarta to promote design awareness. JDW 2018 is co-organised by IAI-Jakarta and Reed Panorama Exhibitions.
4. IAI Awards and Gala Night 2018 – Held for the first time in 2017, the IAI Awards, with a total of 10 categories, will name the best of best for the Indonesia projects. Coupled with the Gala Night which will cater to over 500 owners, developers and building professionals, the IAI Awards Gala Night is a place to be seen and a perfect rendezvous for networking.
5. Ceramic Design Competition& Award – Co-organised by ASAKI, the Ceramic Design Competition will put ASEAN ceramic manufacturers in the spotlight and vying for the coveted award.
6. Other activities
a. CPD onsite point – over 5 counters will be located in and around MegaBuild to
b. Ceramic Charity by ASAKI – The ceramic industry will be offering unique ceramic ware up for
c. Best Booth Awards – 4 awards based on space will be awards during the show
d. Investment Forum – An investment forum (held in 2017) over investing in Indonesia will be held to all foreign investors who are looking to invest into Indonesia. The investment forum will
|EXCLUSIVELY FOR MEGABUILD EXHIBITORS||§ BizMATCH – A business matching platform that allow exhibitors to look for potential buyers prior to the event and arrange onsite face to face meeting during the show.
· BizLeads – The new Lead Retrieval system (previously using barcode scanners) are now in mobile app, allowing you to scan QR code of the visitors with data synced to the online system where exhibitors can download excel format.
· Online Directory – The online directory (both web-based and mobile app driven) will be available to all visitors.
· Extensive Marketing Opportunities to suit your needs – Our team of consultants will be able to tailor make a package to suit your marketing objectives which ranged from online, social media, onsite, networking, targeting marketing and many more. Speak to us now!